Friday, March 9, 2007

First Light

So eventually my website is online and now it´s back to making music again!

Just finished Zen Hanami - Volume 1, which is ready for download in the new Shop at Itofarm.

I really like this album very much and it was a pleasure recording it. For the first time I worked with the Mobius looping software instead of my trusty Paradis Loop Delay and I was astonished about the speed of recording the basic loop tracks.

One major aim of the Zen Hanami series is to find a suitable framework, that makes it a good companion for people who search special music for their meditation, Yoga or Tai Chi. So I decided to level the length of all tracks to exactly 15 minutes, which is often a good time period for any practicing lessons.

I´m working now on a different release: "The Sombre Poet" – that´s the pure music version of the audio book Kokain. Re-arrangement is on its way and everything looks quite promising.

4 Comments:

Blogger mp says...

ha, ein Paradis-Loopdelay? ich hab auch eins ... davon hats nur 100 gegeben, glaube ich

March 14, 2007 at 9:35 AM  
Anonymous gabriel le mar says...

hi Ingo,
beautiful music on site at myspace - very nice souscapes and warm feel of sound...especially all tunes with Zen...respect + love,
gabriel le mar

March 16, 2007 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger parambulous says...

The Zen hanami definitely has a great pace for breathing and concentration. I heard the one track and had a still moment for a period of time.

June 20, 2007 at 7:41 AM  
Blogger parambulous says...

The Zen hanami definitely has a great pace for breathing and concentration. I heard the one track and had a still moment for a period of time.

June 20, 2007 at 7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

< < < Back to mainpage